Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fun Drink "Toasted Marshmallow Amore"

Toasted Marshmallow Amore
 

Specialty cocktails are my favorite. There’s some kind of demeanor when you have one in your hand that makes you feel like the most sophisticated girl in the place. That’s why I had to try Olive Garden’s limited time Toasted Marshmallow Amore. Marshmallows are one of my favorite sweet treats which gave me even more reason to try it. I knew I had to stop and get one soon before they went away forever and I did just that a few nights ago.

  The Toasted Marshmallow Amore is made with Amaretto, Kahlua, Irish Cream, Marshmallow Syrup, Vanilla Ice Cream and chocolate sauce. Sound’s so yummy just describing it! Obviously, it’s more of a desert drink so I got my drink and an order of Olive Garden’s Zeppoli, which is an Italian doughnut dusted with powder sugar. My Toasted Marshmallow Amore was served in a chilled martini glass with a decorative chocolate swirl around the inside. I couldn’t wait to take a drink. The first sip was heaven, as was every last sip after that. The drink is chilled from the ice cream and it has a creamy frothy texture to it. You can’t taste much marshmallow which was fine with me because the mix of all the flavors of the alcohols was a perfect combination. I would say the Toasted Marshmallow Amore is probably my favorite dessert drink now and I’m going to be very sad when it’s gone. I’ll probably going to have to learn how to make it myself.

Photo Credit goes to Cocktail Puppy
They also have the recipee on there for the Toasted Marshmallow Amore!

No comments:

Post a Comment